Sunday, March 9, 2008

Warmer week ahead...

The snow forecast for the upcoming week looks bleak. Warmer weather will be on tap for the week. Unless there is some apocolyptic weather phenomenon, no way I make my three remaining snow days for area schools by weeks end. I did previously declare March 15 (Saturday) my cut off date. That isn't to say we are completely done with the snow but chances for big March snows are few and far between.

Ohio Blizzard 2008 as some care calling it did pack a powerful punch. You can find lots of news reports about the fun digging out and plenty of amateur videos online. I looked at several and liked this one. I can still dream how sweet it would have been to share in this one. (FYI: the distance between Columbus, OH and Kokomo, IN is just 169 miles. What a small shfit of the low could have brought.)

Video Credit: Kyle Ezell

1 comment:

mz scarlett said...

Hey K1, my family in Columbus and southern Ohio, sure aren't enjoying it. Things are pretty well still shut down by this evening.