Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Snow Days (Jim's Prediction For Area Schools)

Ok, I just want to post my snow day predictions for county schools for the 07-08 school year. These days will be full days off from school and not the 2 hour delays. This prediction will run through March 31st.

Disclaimer: If you are a school administrator, you cannot hold me responsible for what I am about to say. I am just predicting the weather and not controlling it. (Well, I am building a machine in my backyard to do that but it won't be ready for a couple more months. *grin*)

So here we go...

Six Snow Days! I think one will be a big one of three or four days. (Fear not Kokomo-Center students, you will get at least half as many as the county schools.)

One last note to school administrators, why don't you go ahead and call it at night so the young ones can sleep in. They will love you for that decision. :)

No comments: