Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Upcoming Severe Event Explained

I have to admit I am not weather geeky enough to really dig down deep into forecast models and such to come up with original ideas on the weather patterns. I hang out where the weather nerds talk about the weather and I read and learn on the fly.

Usually the conversation is difficult to understand and goes off topic many times so I don't link to it but provide very quick cliff notes on what will impact Kokomo and Indiana. This upcoming event really is pretty unique and could honestly be very dangerous across many states over many days.

I really wanted to find a way to convey the possible upcoming weather event and think the explanation by Accuweather Meteorologist Henry Margusity does an excellent job. I highly suggest taking a few minutes and playing the video at the bottom of this blog entry. You will learn a lot...

Click Here To Read and Watch Henry's Explnation.

No comments: