Thursday, January 29, 2009

Good Morning...

The single digit temperatures bottomed out just before midnight and continues to rise. Today will warm up into the twenties but return to colder temperatures for the overnights and Friday.

Snow talk still abounds with the Monday-Tuesday storm. Nothing decided yet on the track...

Also, I mentioned last night the sleepless nights that precede snow for those watch for snow. The numerous statewide school delays and closings reminded me to give a tip of the hat to school administrators who get up early to drive routes and make the all critical call. They are backed up by school personnel which clear parking lots and sidewalks. Another early and thankless task making for a lack of sleep after the storm arrives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this blog! I enjoy reading thouroghly and love to keep up to date and to compare this to a few other blogs. Thanks for all you do!

Anonymous said...

Jim- I new to your weather blog! I love it. I really appreciate the approach you are taking and I have to say, as a snow removal co. owner, and lover of the weather...you're a lot more accurate than those that get all the attention (tv weather...not so accurate!) Keep up the good work!