Monday, January 25, 2010

I Hate This Hobby...

I am trying to find reasons to think something will change to give me a chance at the end of the week system. I suppose anything is possible but I think my chances for hitting the Powerball on Wednesday look better us getting significant snow. Here are some of the latest models and their snow or precipitation path. It doesn't take a meteorologist to see the main swath is headed for the middle Atlantic states. I still wouldn't rule out a couple of inches but a complete snowless bust is likely. I hate this hobby... (I will offer a glimmer of hope at the very end.)






HOPE: There is a glimmer of hope if you look over the 15 best matching analogs for the current weather pattern. In fact the famous Christmas 2002 snow storm which came out of nowhere is on the list.

No comments: