Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Update Schedule...

It is a busy day at work and in real life so I won't have much time to do an update until late evening. However I think my early call of 3 to 5 inches across much of the northern half of Indiana will be a good one and is probably good for most of the state.

My early call for area county schools will be delay Thursday before being a late cancellation of the entire day. Friday will be a delay. (Reminder these are just my guess and are not the result of anything more.)

No comments: