Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Hype Has Begun...

Several of the TV meteorologists have began to talk about snow for the weekend and then early next week.  The NWS has added accumulating snow in their forecast for Saturday and Sunday.  No real confidence by them or the models or me so I think we just need to keep watching for some upcoming systems. 

Still undecided how much snow to record for today bit it did manage to whiten up the dirty snow.  I will wait for the snow reports from the NWS to make my decision.  Some slick conditions could exist in the morning so again there is the slight possibility of school delays. 

I think long term we will continue to see an active storm pattern.  I also don't see any warm up in our future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree!! We are in an active pattern.....

Scott said...

Agreed and quite happy!